Welcome to the AG Photo Library.

All photos are copyrighted by the individual photographer. No copyright image may be used without prior written approval. Once approved, the image must have the proper credit line and the photo links retained.

Please click on the green "Buy Photos" button to order a color print (in various sizes and finishes) of any image (right and below).

Please click on the "Slide Show" button next to the "Buy" button for a slide show of this gallery. Do you have any questions? Please e-mail Bruce Drum at airlinersgallery@gmail.com.

Thank you.

Bruce Drum


  • Air Creebec is a regional airline based in Waskaganish, Quebec. It operates regularly scheduled flights, charter and freight services to 16 destinations in Quebec and Ontario. The main bases are located at the Val-d’Or, Montreal and Timmins airports, with hubs in Waskaganish, Chisasibi, and Moosonee.

    Established in June 1982, the airline first took flight a few weeks later, on July 1. At that time the Cree owned 51% of the company and Austin Airways owned the remaining 49%. In 1988, the Cree purchased the remaining airline assets in the largest commercial deal undertaken by any aboriginal group in Canada to that date – bringing Air Creebec completely under Cree ownership. Air Creebec now employs over 400 people, about one-third of whom are First Nations.

    Air Creebec operates 18 aircraft registered with Transport Canada. The fleet includes Dash 8-300, Dash 8-100 and HS.748 cargo aircraft.